Audit is an independent review of information presented in financial statements of auditee after which an auditor’s report is issued.
- Review of financial statements
- Agreed upon procedures
When carried out
- Large organizations which previous year's revenue exceeds AMD 1 billion or the carrying amount of the assets as of the end of the previous year exceeds AMD 1 billion,
- Foundations, if the assets value exceeds AMD 10 million,
- Reporting issuers,
- Financial sector organizations.
- By initiation of owners of the organization
- In case of investment or loan programs by the the investor (creditor) request
- A great deal of experience since1997
- Qualified, competent professionals.
- Large customer base, including major local organizations, international institutions and organizations